35+ amazing facts & Statistics about SEO (2020)
1. Google is responsible for 96% of all smartphone search traffic, and 94% of total organic traffic.
2. 93% of all website traffic is drived by Search engines.
3. About ½ of all searches are four words or more.
4. More than Two seconds loading time of your website can increases bounce rates by 50%.
5. Having a good thumbnail of the video in the search results can double your search traffic.
6. 90% of searchers haven’t made their mind up about a brand before starting their search.
7. About ½ the websites on Google’s front page are in HTTPS. 84% of people will abandon a purchase if they’re dealing with an unsecured website.
8. If your brand name shows up more than once on the search results 50% of people are more likely to click on your brand name.
9. If your content will be in video form 50 times more likely to drive organic search results than plain text will.
10. 63,000 searches every single second of the day boasts by Google on an average.
11. 27% of all websites around the world is managed by WordPress, but only about 40% of WordPress sites are up to date.
12. 65% of marketers assume that Link building is the most difficult SEO tactic to perform.
13. SEO has a 14.6% conversion rate compared to 1.7% for traditional outbound methods such as cold-calling or direct mail.
14. Only 7% of searchers will ever see the third page of search results.
15. To find directions to a location, 86% of people are looking on Google maps.
(Above all Sources – omnicoreagency)
16. Nearly 2.3 trillion searches received on google this year.
17. 15% of daily searches are new on the Google from the millions of searches.
18. On the first page alone, the first five organic results account for 67.60% of all the clicks.
19. Google’s search algorithm uses more than 200 factors to rank websites.
20. two most important signals used by Google to rank your website for search is – link building and High-quality content.
21. According to 57% of marketing executives on-page content development is the most effective SEO tactic.
22. The average content length of the top position Google article contains 2,416 words.
23. The average word count of a voice search result page is 2,312 words.
24. 91% of all pages never get any organic traffic from Google, mostly due to the fact they don’t have backlinks.
25. 55.24% of pages don’t have a single backlink.
26. If the pages have more backlinks, the more search traffic it gets from Google.
27. According to 36% of SEO experts the headline/title tag is the most important SEO element.
28. Long-tail keyword searches have a click-through rate 3% to 5% higher than generic searches.
29. According to 70% of marketers SEO as more effective than PPC.
30. According to 61% of marketers improving SEO and growing their organic presence is their top inbound marketing priority.
31. “Where to buy” + “near me” mobile queries have grown by over 200% in the past two years.
32. 72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within five miles.
33. Updating and republishing old blog posts with new content and images can increase organic traffic by as much as 106%.
34. 41% of all voice search answers came from a featured snippet.
35. “Best” + “right now” mobile queries have grown by over 125% in the last two years.
(Sources 15 to 35 – impactbnd)
36. 70-80% of users ignore the paid ads, focusing on the organic results.(imforza)